Calling all avocado lovers!
These mini multigrain avo-toast are perfect for a Christmas brunch, a healthy snack, or for an everyday breakfast. Two of the main holiday colors, bringing you and your guests a cheerful treat.
I love the fact that these are vegan friendly. A healthy power bite, loaded with tons of “good” fats, fiber, vitamin c and b topped off with chia seeds, flax seeds, fat burning seasonings, and red quinoa.
Fat Burning Seasonings:
Chili powder contains capsaicin, which is a powerful stimulant that raises the body temperature and fat burning ability by up to 25% and has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and improve circulation. Ground mustard seeds are low in calories and carbohydrates, reducing bloating in the stomach. Red pepper flakes, another source of capsaicin, decreasing hunger and calorie intake for later on in the day.
Such an easy healthy holiday recipe, that is hearty and tasty. This was all I had for breakfast, along with a cup of coffee and I am still full, with energy.
I also love the fact that they look pretty, with simple ingredients…it can’t get any better. I focus on presentation when I’m plating because that’s where the creativity comes in and I get to practice my food photography skills.
- Multigrain Bread
- Half Avocado, Smashed
- 5 Cherrie Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Spinach, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Quinoa, Topping
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes, Ground Mustard, & Chili Powder
- Chia Seeds, Topping
- Flax Seeds, Topping
- Cook quinoa, set aside. Chop tomatoes and spinach, set aside.
- Toast multigrain bread. Smash and spread avocado evenly over bread.
- Next, place tomatoes and spinach on toast. Sprinkle quinoa, chia seeds, and flax seeds.
- Lightly sprinkle seasonings over avocado toast and indulge!