Beyonce’s birthday, also known as Bey Day, is on September 4—but that doesn’t stop people from celebrating her all year. Here are 5 times people honored Beyoncé for the greatness that she is and deserves.
5. Fifth Harmony’s tribute performance to Destiny’s Child
4. I.M Pastry Studio has a cupcake named after Beyoncé. While you’re there pick up a Solange and Oprah too!
3. Adele dedicating her award to Beyoncé at the 59th Grammy’s.
2. Her family and friends posed in her now-iconic Formation outfit.
— Francine Derby (@francinederby) September 4, 2017
You can check all of them out here!
And the greatest tribute of all comes from her ride or die himself…
1. Jay-Z makes the crowd at his concert sing Happy Birthday to Beyoncé.